Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky Sweet Sausage Kabobs
- wooden skewers
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian five-spice powder
- 24 Chipolata sausage
- 8 large shallots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|