Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup glutinous rice (available from Asian grocers)
- ¾ cup well-shaken, canned coconut milk
- 2 tbsp crushed palm sugar or light brown sugar
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced or sliced
- 1 ripe papaya, peeled, seeded and sliced
- Banana leaves, to serve
- Juice of 2 limes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 252kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|