Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky Date Bread Pudding
- 1 pound day-old challah or other egg bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about, 8 cups)
- 1 cup pitted and chopped dried dates
- 1½ cups pitted and chopped fresh Medjool dates
- 6 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 3½ cups half and half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- 1 cup creme fraiche for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 676kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (67%)|
|Cholesterol 294mg (98%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 100g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|