Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sticky Calvados pork chops with caramelised apples & chive mash
- 500g potatoes , maris piper or King Edward, peeled
- 50ml milk , hot
- a small bunch of chives , snipped
- 2 apples , sliced through the middle into circles (no need to core them)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 pork chops , dusted with 1tsp plain flour
- 6 shallots , thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp Calvados
- 125ml apple juice
- 125ml crme frache
- watercress , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?