Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 legs)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion (about 1 large onion)
- 8 small inner ribs of celery, 3 finely chopped and 5 cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh marjoram, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?