Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stewed Vegetable Gratin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, stems removed and leaves cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (about 4 ounces)
- 1 baguette, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?