Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stewed Fresh Fava Beans with Pancetta and Onions
- 1 pound fava beans, shelled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta, or salt pork, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- about 1 cup water
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 556kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g|
|Dietary Fiber 28g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|