Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Stewed Apples with Macaroni and Cheese
- 4 firm Golden Delicious apples, peeled, halved, cored, and sliced ½-inch thick
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (optional)
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pound small elbow macaroni
- 10 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 821kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (107%)|
|Cholesterol 105mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 90g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|