Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steve's Sun Dried Tomato and Asparagus Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|