Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steve's Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 stalks celery, diced
- 6 carrot, diced
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 quarts low-fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 3 1/2 cups cubed skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|