Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steve’s Roasted Artichoke and Ricotta Dip
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 4 medium (10-ounce) artichokes, preferably with stems attached
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large heads garlic, roasted
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt to taste
- Crushed hot red pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|