Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamers with Beer
- 2 cans beer
- 2 onions, cut into medium dice
- 3 ribs celery, sliced ¼ inch thin
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 5 pounds clams, scrubbed
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted, foam skimmed
- 1 cup cocktail sauce (make your own by combining ½ cup ketchup and ½ cup prepared horseradish with lemon juice and salt to taste)
- 4 lemons, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 303kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (73%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|