Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed sea bass with black bean sauce
- 1 sea bass , head on, gutted
- 2cm piece ginger , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Shaohsing rice wine
- cooked jasmine rice , to serve
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp fermented black beans , rinsed and crushed with the back of a spoon (or use 100g black bean sauce instead)
- 1 tbsp Shaohsing rice wine
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 spring onions , shredded
- 1 small handful coriander , leaves picked
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?