Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed pork & prawn wontons
- 175g minced pork
- 85g peeled prawns , thawed if frozen and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions , chopped small
- 2 fat garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 tsp grated root ginger or pure
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 water chestnuts (from a can), drained and finely chopped
- about 36 wonton wrappers , 9cm square, thawed if frozen
- large lettuce leaves, or baking parchment, for steaming
- 2 tbp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tsp grated fresh root ginger , or pure
- shreds of spring onion or sesame seeds, to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?