Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Uku Laulau with Ginger-Scallion Sauce
- 8 ti leaves or banana leaf squares
- 4 (6-ounce) uku (gray snapper) fillets
- Salt to taste
- 4 ounces ogo (seaweed)
- 4 (1-ounce) slices lop cheong (Chinese sausage) or other hard sausage
- 1/4 cup finely julienned ginger
- 1/4 cup finely julienned scallions, white parts only
- 1/4 cup julienned onion
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Yamasa soy sauce or other brand
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?