Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Thai-style sea bass & rice
- 2 large bunches fresh coriander, leaves picked and stalks reserved
- 2 thumb-sized pieces fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 fresh red chillies, halved and deseeded
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 400 ml light coconut milk
- 400 g basmati rice
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 x 170 g sea bass fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, pinboned and skin scored
- 1 handful sugar snap peas or mangetouts
- 1 bunch spring onions, outer leaves discarded, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1-2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?