Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Sea Bass with Shredded Pork
- 1 whole sea bass, 1 1/2 pounds, purchased live, then cleaned by the fishmonger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white rice wine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peeled and shredded ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of white pepper
- 4 ounces pork loin, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup finely sliced scallions
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?