Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Salmon and Asparagus In Parchment
- 1 1/2 lbs. small new potatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter diced
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 lb. asparagus trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 scallions trimmed and sliced
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons halved
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?