Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Rice-Lentil Cakes with a Coconut-Pigeon Pea Sauce
- ½ cup skinned split black lentils (cream-colored in this form, urad dal), picked over for stones
- 3 cups fine rava rice (see Notes)
- ½ cup plain yogurt, whisked
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Eno salt (see Notes)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Boiling water
- 1 recipe Coconut-Smothered Pigeon Peas with Pumpkin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|