Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Mussels with Sausages and Fennel
- 2 pounds sweet or hot Italian link sausages, divided
- 2 large onions, sliced (about 6 cups), divided
- 2 large fresh fennel bulbs, sliced (about 6 cups), divided
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper, divided
- 3 cups dry white wine (about one 750-ml bottle), divided
- 6 pounds mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1 16-ounce crusty French or sourdough baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices, divided
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?