Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Mussel and Potato Salad
- 4 quarts mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 2 cups dry white wine or water
- 4 large Idaho or russet potatoes
- 4 scallions, chopped (include some of the green)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tarragon white-wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small black truffle, thinly sliced and julienned (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 604kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 64g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|