Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Fish with Lime and Chile
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro stems plus cilantro leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chopped green Thai chiles
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of freshly ground white or black pepper
- 1 whole head-on black bass or rainbow trout (1 1/2-2 pounds), cleaned, scored to the bone on both sides in 1" intervals
- 2 tablespoons low-salt chicken broth
- 1 lime, cut into thin rounds
- Steamed jasmine rice
- A large bamboo steamer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?