Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Fish with Chopped Salted Chiles
- 1 whole lemon sole, gutted (about 14 oz.)
- 1 tbsp. shaoxing wine
- ¾-in. piece fresh ginger, unpeeled and smashed
- 1 whole scallion, smashed
- 1, tsp. black fermented beans, rinsed
- 1½ tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 tbsp. chopped salted chiles
- 2 scallions, green parts only, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil for cooking
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 161kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|