Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Fish with Chickpeas and Currants Recipe
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground sumac
- 4 (6-ounce) mild, white-fleshed fish fillets, such as Pacific halibut, grouper, cod, or haddock (fillets should be between 3/4 inch and 1 1/4 inches thick)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 1 small fennel bulb, outside layer discarded, cored, and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup bottled clam juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped preserved lemon
- 12 very thin slices preserved lemon
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?