Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Fish with Black Bean Sauce Recipe
- 4 thick fish fillets (about 1.25" thick)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Chinese salted black bean paste, mixed with a little sake
- 8 tablespoons sake (Japanese rice alcohol)
- thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?