Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Clams with Spicy Italian Sausage and Fennel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2x1/3-inch strips
- 1 large fennel bulb with fronds, bulb cored, sliced; fronds chopped (for garnish)
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausages, casings removed, sausages coarsely crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, crushed in mortar with pestle
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 4 dozen Manila clams (about 2 1/3 pounds), scrubbed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?