Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Clams with Miso Aioli and Harissa
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 10-ounce loaf sourdough bread, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup sliced shallots
- 2 pounds Manila clams, scrubbed, rinsed, drained
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 8-ounce bottle clam juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons yellow miso
- Harissa powder
- Ingredient info: powder is a spice blend sold at Middle Eastern markets and at wholespice.com. if unavailable, combine 2 teaspoons ground coriander; 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ancho chiles; 1 teaspoon each garlic powder, paprika, and cumin; 1/2 teaspoon salt; and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?