Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Chicken Breasts with Scallion-Ginger Sauce
- 4 chicken breast halves, bone-in or out (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- ½ cup grapeseed, corn, or other light oil
- ¼ cup trimmed and chopped scallions, white and green parts combined (¼-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons good soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 765kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 56g (86%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|