Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Black Cod with Soy-Chile Sauce
- 1 head of garlic, 3 cloves sliced, remaining head halved crosswise
- 6 scallions, trimmed, 2 cut into 2" pieces, 4 thinly sliced
- 1 5" piece peeled fresh ginger, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 4-ounce black cod fillets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 green Thai chiles or 1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?