Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steamed Asian sea bass in the bag
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 1-2 sticks lemon grass, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, to taste, seeded and chopped
- 1 small tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 handful coriander, leaves picked and stalks reserved, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman low-salt soy sauce
- 1 lime, zested and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 thick sea bass fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, about 200g each
- 1 free-range egg white
- 1 small wineglass sake
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?