Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steakhouse Ribs - New York Style
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup steak marinade (such as A.1.® Marinades New York Steakhouse)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|