Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with pizzaiola sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 300-350g/10oz-12oz beef steak , such as sirloin, rump or ribeye, about 2cm/in thick
- 250g vine-ripened tomatoes , or 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 fat garlic clove , chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch dried oregano or marjoram
- 6 large basil leaves , roughly torn
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?