Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with goat's cheese sauce
- 2 medium baking potatoes , total weight about 500g/1lb 2oz, each cut into about 8 wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 140g pack Delamere brie-type goat's cheese , at room temperature
- 3 tbsp crme frache
- 1 tbsp green peppercorns , drained and lightly crushed
- 2 x 200g/8oz sirloin steaks , about the same thickness as your finger
- 2 handfuls of watercress
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?