Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Wine Sauce and Potato Gratin
- Butter for baking dish
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 5 ounces soft goat cheese crumbled
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. baking potatoes (about 3)
- 4 flatiron or top blade steaks (6 to 8 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?