Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Tomato Gorgonzola Sauce
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (1 1/2) pound boneless beef sirloin steak or top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Marinara Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or feta cheese
- Hot mashed potatoes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|