Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Teriyaki Sauce
- FOR THE STEAK, MUSHROOMS and PEPPERS:
- 2 pounds flank steak (or use steak of your choice)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil, separated
- FOR THE TERIYAKI SAUCE
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or more if you like a sweet teriyaki)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?