Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Summer Squash and Pine Nuts
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, marinated in your choice of marinade or not at all, works either way
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves sliced garlic
- 1 pound summer squash (about 2), diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Directions1. Heat grill or broiler to high. Season steak with salt and pepper and grill or broil to desired done-ness, 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing. I am not kidding about the resting.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?