Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Stout Pan Sauce
- 5 teaspoons dijon mustard, divided
- 2 12-ounce new york strip steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons all purpose flour
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup low-salt beef broth
- 1/2 cup stout
- 1 tablespoon (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?