Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Ginger Plum Barbecue Sauce
- 1 beef top round steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 3 cups fresh pea pods, strings removed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked jasmine rice, prepared without butter or salt
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup prepared plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?