Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Chipotle Cheese Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large white onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 (2 pound) skirt or beef flank steak, 1-inch thick, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|