Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Bell Peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Beef Broth
- 1/4 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|