Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak with Bell Pepper Sauce
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 shell steak (6 to 8 oz)
- Coarse salt and ground pepperd
- 1 small onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise (ribs and seeds removed)
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 TB red-wine vinegar
- 2 TB tomato paste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?