Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 pound boneless top loin steak (New York strip or shell), trimmed of excess fat and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped thyme
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with some juice (from a 14-oz can)
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup medium egg noodles, cooked
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?