Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Soba Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 8 ounces soba (Japanese-style noodles) or spaghettini
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 ounces skirt or flank steak
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, whites and greens separated, chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled ginger
- 2 heads baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?