Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Mushroom Sandwich
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced, halved onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy portabella mushroom cooking sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 8 ciabatta or kaiser rolls, split
- 8 (1 ounce) slices provolone cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 232.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|