Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Lima Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 pounds beef top round steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 4 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|