Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Kale Soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can vegetable juice (such as V8®)
- 1 (4 ounce) lean sirloin steak, diced
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|