Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Irish Stout Pie
- 2 pounds round steak, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces lard
- 8 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 5 onions, minced
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) bottle Irish stout beer (such as Guinness®)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) package double-crust pie pastry, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.3g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|