Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Eggs Korean Style
- 1/4 cup mirin* (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated cored peeled Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion (white and pale green parts)
- 1 tablespoon (scant) Korean hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon (scant) minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 5-ounce pieces skirt steak
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sushi rice (or other short-grain rice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups Napa cabbage kimchi, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- Chopped green onions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?