Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Steak and Eggs
- One 4- to 6-ounce beef fillet steak (1 inch thick)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil as needed
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, or vegetable spray
- 1 or 2 extra large eggs
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced fresh chives (if unavailable, mince the deeper green part of a scallion)
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved and drizzled with a little olive oil, a few droplets of balsamic vinegar, and scattered with a few very thin ribbons of fresh basil
- 2 slices Italian bread, sliced ½ inch thick on the diagonal and toasted just before serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 598kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 49g (75%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (94%)|
|Cholesterol 469mg (156%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|